Monday 28 November 2016

My top ten possessions, before and during chronic fatigue

I wouldn't describe myself as an overly materially-motivated person, especially not when it comes to new and shiny gadgets, or anything fancy or shiny. However I must admit that several material objects have given me great pleasure to possess, and there are some that have provided great assistance to my life as a fatigue-ee.

Before I had chronic fatigue, my top 10 favourite possessions were:






Now I have chronic fatigue, I am really grateful for:





So hooray for things and stuff, sometimes they make life a whole lot better and easier. 

(And I guess I should mention the ipad that has enabled my new non-active form of entertainment, digital finger painting and blog posting). 


No comments:

Post a Comment